If you have comments or thoughts about my blog, you can contact me at my lab here:
Installing FLASH in Ubuntu 64
While mp3 and other audio and video formats have become relatively painless in the last few version of ubuntu with Lucid the easiest yet that I have seen in the Ubuntu family, Flash and Flash plug ins seems to be getting worse. I found a great link and a script will make this quite easy to do:
BUT, It made log in to download the script. I didnt like that, so I tried something else, I installed ubuntu-restricted-extras instead. That gives me flash and java at the same time
Recent blog posts
- Easy exporting of Drupal 7 custom fields for use in module code.
- Midnight Commander on OS-X
- Get lists of NIDs from DB filtering by fields without having to do joins - Hello "Entity Field Query"
- Setting the maximum upload size or php memory for Drupal 7
- Charts and Graphs in Drupal 7
- Restore a LVM image to LVM direct from gzip to LVM with a progress bar
- Check if port XXX is listening on your server
- Fix slow SSH response on your Ubuntu Server
- Things i like to do to Ubuntu to make it rock.
- Find and eliminate rogue or ghost KVM Virtual machines under Cloudmin