grow disk image
This is a viable approach - Start by stopping/ shutting down the VM:
Now we need to grow the qcow2 disk. First, change to the folder with your VM images
Next convert you image to raw (Takes a while)
sudo qemu-img convert -f qcow2 /var/lib/libvirt/images/sparcs_wx.img -O raw ~/mydisk.raw
I then expanded the disk to be 20GB (takes a second)
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=mydisk.raw bs=1M count=0 seek=20480
Recent blog posts
- Easy exporting of Drupal 7 custom fields for use in module code.
- Midnight Commander on OS-X
- Get lists of NIDs from DB filtering by fields without having to do joins - Hello "Entity Field Query"
- Setting the maximum upload size or php memory for Drupal 7
- Charts and Graphs in Drupal 7
- Restore a LVM image to LVM direct from gzip to LVM with a progress bar
- Check if port XXX is listening on your server
- Fix slow SSH response on your Ubuntu Server
- Things i like to do to Ubuntu to make it rock.
- Find and eliminate rogue or ghost KVM Virtual machines under Cloudmin